The new Hydroport 2.0 hydration pack is designed for the serious trail rider. When creating a day MTB pack the 3 boxes we needed to tick were; capacity, hydration and comfort. The Hydroport 2.0 does just that.
Four individual zippered storage compartments make it easy to organise and store your gear. A separate zippered compartment for the 2 litre included bladder makes it easy for refills. Inside the 2 main compartments there are additional pockets to organise your gear. On top of the bag is a small key pocket, so you never loose your keys. For transport or portage on the trail, there is a secure fit helmet harness pocket which keeps your helmet safe and secure when in transit.
Reflective strips aid in low light visibility, hip and sternum belts help secure a tight fit when in use, a padded back helps with comfort and airflow, and an included rain cover is neatly integrated into the bottom of the pack.
- Ultra-Comfort™ back support for maximum air flow
- Pump holder and repair kit organiser pocket
- Waterproof phone pocket
- Expandable helmet compartment
- Detachable waist belt
- Integrated rain cover
- Individual reservoir compartment with 2Ltr hydration bladder
- Rear light mount
- 3M™ reflective tape for increased visibility
- Durable water resistant 600D Polyester construction
- Pack capacity: 20 Ltr
- Hydration Bladder capacity: 2Ltr
- Pack dimensions: 27 x 38 x 16.5cm
- Torso length: 38cm