With the central bulge dropped, the top of this high-spec 7050 aluminum handlebar is elegantly smooth.
- Wide bar with zero rise is perfect for lowering tall-fronted 29ers and achieving a more aero, front-biased riding position for great control.
- Flat top allows precise mounting of lights and accessories.
- 7050 aluminum is alloyed with zinc and magnesium to create a high-strength yet low density material ideal for tough off-road use.
- 9º backsweep allows meaningful angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps.
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup.
- Strong yet subtle graphics blend into any serious trail or XC machine.